You are invited to join as a presenter in AMLPT2019 by submitting your registration online. Registration, abstract and full paper submissions can be made through our AMLPT online submission system at www.amlpt.com.
You may also attend the conference as a listener. As an audience you will have first hand access to the conference materials and sessions, the opportunities to hear from researchers on the latest development and technologies, and the chance to network with experts in the field.
Reviewer opportunity for AMLPT2019
We welcome experts to join our team of reviewers in the field of Manufacturing and Laser Processing. Please submit your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|RM175 /page||USD50 /page|
- For student registration,
a proofof student identification document is required (student ID).
- The submitted paper to AMLPT2019 conference proceeding should be no less than full 6 pages, and additional pages (more than 8 pages) will be charged.
- One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one
journal / proceeding.
- Each paid registration covers only for one (1) paper.
- Registration fee includes proofreading (all accepted papers), publications, participation in the technical program, conference materials (badge, conference kit & conference abstract book), lunch and coffee breaks.
- The registration fee for each accompanying person is the same as a listener.
- Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refunded if you cannot participate in the conference.
- Please feel free to ask for the invoice through email if you need it to apply for financial support from your affiliation/ University.
- The original receipt will be given on the conference site, but the scanned receipt can be sent by email ahead if needed.
- Please note that listeners cannot do the presentation.
Please pay to / all crossed cheques to be payable and sent to:
name :INFINITE TARGET CONSULTANCY SDN. BHD.
Bank :CIMB BANK GROUND & 1st FLOOR, 91 JALAN SULTAN 50000, KUALA LUMPUR
- SWIFT Code : CIMBBMYKL
(Please attach a copy of the EFT transaction slip)